Electricity is an important part of our life and electrical inspection is necessary to perform to avoid any deadly incident because any carelessness with the use of electricity can be hazardous for you. It is necessary to perform special inspection on weekly and monthly basis to make sure that there is no open wire or broken switch that can lead you toward sudden accidents. Electrical inspections are often done by electricians and it is especially important to perform in industrial areas where heavy machinery is usually used. You have to check the electric appliances of your home and industry to make sure that these are in better condition because lots of lives are connected to your business and your little negligence can take their lives. It is your responsibility to prepare an electrical inspection checklist with the details of your equipment and their maintenance requirements.
Sample Electrical Inspection Checklist
Electrical inspection checklist is necessary tool to inspect your electric appliances so do not forget to prepare a proper format and inspect your all electric appliances according to this format. This will help you to complete your work in short period of time without any obstacle. Feel free to modify this sample electrical inspection checklist as per your requirements:
√ or X
||Check that the equipment is free from external damage.
||Visually check the cords, plugs, outlet sockets and other accessories for obvious damage:
- Discoloration (that can be sign of chemical, moist or exposure)
- Cuts, scratches, twirls in the external scabbard of the cord (check for small and deep cuts to check insulation)
- Electrical tape or other overseas objects attached to the cord (may specify a break or cut beneath)
- Damage to the wadding on the pin plugs (if applicable)
- Run the supple cords throughout the hand to distinguish any caricature of the internal cores or harm to the external sheath
- Lightly wriggle pin plugs and other associations to guarantee that they are not movable.
- Flexible cords are efficiently fastened to the gear, plugs and cord conservatory sockets
- Extension leads connect the plugs and sockets of the escort jointly to verify that the terminals have not spread.
||Check where applicable:
- Operating controls are in proper working condition such as secure, associated and appropriately identified
- Covers, guards and the like are tenable in the mode projected by the producer or supplier
- Airing inlets and exhausts on electrical tools are unhindered
- Power boards (EPODs) – maximum load warning is intact and easy to read
Note: This electrical inspection checklist is for your guidance purpose only so you are advised to modify it as per your requirements and area of building.
- Used Car Inspection Checklist
Purchasing a used car is just like gambling because you have to be really careful about it. It is better to inspect it from all aspects to avoid future problems. It will be good to take some time to collect information about the condition of car. You can prepare a used car inspection checklist so that you can get best possible product and full value of your money. In order to make your work easy, I have shared a sample used car inspection checklist that will serve as guidance purpose only. Feel ...
- Fire Inspection Checklist
Fire inspections are performed by fire departments to prevent any hazard to the life of general public. These inspections are conducted with businesses, apartments and homes to make sure safety of people. A special fire inspector is designated by concerned department to make sure that each office and premises have sufficient arrangements to deal with sudden fire hazards and for the safety of people. You can also perform a fire inspection with the help of fire inspection checklist. It is necessar...
- Annual Inspection Checklist
Annual inspection checklist is often designed for different purposes because almost all fields of life require proper inspection on weekly, monthly and annual basis. One important field is industries that require proper annual inspections because lots of heavy machineries are used in factories and textile mills therefore it is necessary to have a proper check and balance of all machines. After conducting annual inspection checklist, you can easily determine them maintenance needs of your equipme...
- Daily Inspection Checklist
Daily inspection is important for different purpose such as on construction sites where heavy machinery is being used and this heavy machinery even trucks and vehicles can be hazardous for the health of these persons. It is necessary to have a special check and balance on these places therefore you have to appoint a special person to inspect such kind of places to avoid any legal procedure. It is important to have daily check to your vehicles also because any potential problem can be deadly for ...
- Real Estate Property Inspection Checklist
Before buying any real estate property, it is necessary to check it property for the sake of insurance and other benefits. It is the responsibility of buyer to make all important arrangements in order to inspect the property instead of relying on the words of seller. You have to inspect about something such as location of your home and your neighbors because these things cannot be changed by anyone. You have to search for best possible deals in order to get 100 percent value of your money. The s...